Truth be told, you care waaaaay too much about stuff.
You care about:
– being put together
– and also if your kids are eating the right foods
– and also if your house is clean
– and also if your marriage has enough sex
– and also if you’ve called your mother in the last week
– and also if you’ve been outside long enough to be neighborly
– and also if you’ve paid every bill on time
– and also if your boss is happy with your performance
– and also if you’re losing weight
– and also…..
All at once. That’s just scratching the surface.
You cannot care about ALL THE THINGS.
- It’s impossible.
- People hate people who care about ALL the things. Its annoying.
The more you care about stuff, the more you get irritated if its not JUST SO. This makes you look like a whiny little entitled person and is basically the problem with society today.
No one cares anymore about anything worth caring about, so everyone is giving energy (fucks) to trivial, insignificant shit. (i.e. – stressing out over pinterest parties, white pants at the right time of year, contouring, etc)
Instead, we must learn to pick & choose how we spend our energy and what exactly it is we want to care about.
Giving no fucks doesn’t mean total indifference. You’re not going to become a bum suddenly and start saying “whatever” like a stoner.
For each item demanding your energy, ask yourself: Is this worth it?
Manage the fucks you want to give. This takes time and practice. Find what is worthy of your time & energy.
“Like a fine wine, our fucks must age into a fine vintage, only uncorked and given on the most special occasions.”
And then let the rest go….
I’m about to show you: http://erinkmonaghan.com/yestoyou
Starting Monday, I’ll be walking you through a FREE challenge that teaches you exactly how to ditch the bad habit of caring about everything.
I’m going to show you how to:
- Do more of the things you want to be doing, and less of the things you DONT want to be doing.
- Quit spending time you don’t have with people you don’t like.
- Stop pretending to care about things you don’t actually care about.
- START DOING WHAT YOU WANT!
If that sounds like something you need, get in here and get the emails directly to your inbox.
This is something I’ve dealt with my entire life. I’ve just now broken free of the prison of giving too many fucks, and I want to share with you how to make this happen for yourself.
Allowing yourself to be pushed around by the expectations of others is keeping you, your business, and your life unbelievably small. As women, this is a simple bad habit to break.
If you’re done being a people-pleaser, this is for you.
See you there. I can’t wait!!!